Thursday, April 9, 2015

Yeah... What next?

Yeah, so I'm mostly writing this blog for English, and I've run out of good ideas for Doctor Who. This has been really fun, but I kinda need more things to talk about. SO….. Since I have been stretching these posts out like A LOT, I'm gonna change it up a little, and make my blog more of just my interests.

Yeah? Any response, complaints?...... No.... Talking to myself again except for the rare friend wandering on this blog? Ok... That great!?!???

Alright, well since I’ve already done a post on an Anime that I watched with a friend, I thought I would do more posts on anime as well. That way, this blog could be more of an anime and doctor thoughts and reviews blog. 

To get us started, I thought I would talk about how I started watching anime and / or Doctor Who. 

For anime, I started in my 8th grade year. So, about a year ago from this post. My sister had already started watching anime, and was watching one with a friend one day when I sat down and watched an episode with them. To be honest, I thought that they were both insane at first. I mean, cartoons? Really? We are practically adults, we don’t watch cartoons anymore. However, it wasn’t just the fact that they were cartoons. It was also the content. I was pretty confused. But after that, my sister showed me another anime that she had loved for me to watch. This anime was Fruits Basket. 

Image Courtesy By: madman
Fruits Basket is a very sweet anime that I would recommend as a first anime to watch to almost everyone. It is a great start to watching anime, and it teaches a few moral lessons while being hilarious to watch. The story is a little weird, but if you’re open minded, then you’ll really love this anime. I know that I loved this anime, and the only reason that I watch anime is because of 1: spare time and 2: to find an anime that could compare to Fruits Basket.
I have not succeeded in finding an anime that I love as much as Fruits Basket.

After that, my sister gave me a list of all of the anime that she had watched and is watching in the order that she watched them. Then, I started to watch a lot of those different anime as well. Even now, I am still trying to catch up with all of the anime that my sister has seen. I’m pretty close because she doesn’t have much time anymore to watch, but she did have a few years of a head start.

Image Courtesy By: Pinterest 
For Doctor Who, I don’t even know when I started watching it. This show has been on since my parents were kids, but took a pretty big break before the Doctors that are well known in this generation. I have always loved Doctor Who, but since I started watching at such a young age, I didn't really remember the earlier episodes with the ninth doctor. 

So, I think I have been watching Doctor Who my entire life. Which makes since because my parents are huge sci-fi geeks (mostly my dad, my mom got introduced to Doctor Who when she married my dad) and love Doctor Who. However, I watched Doctor Who from the ninth doctor to the eleventh doctor again last year to refresh my memory.

Anyway, that is kinda when I started watching both anime and Doctor Who. My next post will probably be something on anime. If anyone reading this has objections, I’ll be glad to hear them! Just leave anything you want to say in the comments below!


Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

  1. fruits basket was actually my life in sixth grade tbh

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought your favorite was InuYasha? Regardless, they're all amazing! Except for School Days... never again... Love ya, girlie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. InuYasha is good, but I think that Fruits Basket is better. Especially the manga.

      Delete