Saturday, April 18, 2015

Sleep Over, Where's The Sleep?

Hey, I'm back. So, for school we just had our one week long spring break that lasted from April 4-12. It was pretty fun. 

The first weekend was Easter, I went shopping Monday, Aviary Tuesday, Drivers Permit Wednesday, and what I want to talk about, a great sleepover Thursday and Friday. 
Image Courtesy By: Chicago Now

One of my friends hadn’t seen High School Musical yet, so a few of my friends including myself decided to hang out for a day over the break and watch it. It turned out to be pretty fun! So on Thursday, I went over to my friend Emma’s house (the one who hadn’t seen the movie) and we watched it with Jayda, another one of my friends. 
All during the first movie, Jayda was singing along to the songs and we were all having a great time. We started the second movie of High School Musical after the first one ended, and it went like the first where we sang along to some of the songs and had a lot of fun. However, Jayda had to leave after we were about 3/4ths of the way through. 





After Jayda left, Emma and I finished watching the second High School Musical movie. Then, since it was late, we had dinner. After that, we were debating on what to watch because I was staying over for the night. Finally, we decided on The Last Airbender. The Last Airbender was turned into a movie, but it was originally just an animation. Emma had the animation, and I hadn’t seen it, so that is what we watched. We watched these shows for around two hours. I don’t remember exactly how long we watched it. 

Eventually, Emma got sick of watching these shows for the 20 millionth time in her life, so we decided to watch something else. After about 5 minutes, we agreed to watch a anime called Hetalia. Hetalia is an anime where each character is a country during World War II. Each country is hilarious with their own quirks. Anyway, we watched part of Season 3 for around 20 minutes. 

Both of us not really paying much attention to the anime anymore, we decided to watch something else (again). This time, we decided on Ouran High School Host Club which is another anime. We started this anime at like 9pm, and ended it at around 11am. We stayed up the entire night watching this anime. It was really fun, but I totally regretted it Friday the day after when I fell asleep on the couch after being up for 33 hours. 

Image Courtesy By: Masutori
When we first started to watch Ouran, Emma was worried that I would fall asleep, and wanted me to go to bed while she stayed up. After a while, it was Emma wanting to go to bed and me wanting to stay up and finish the anime. I mean, we started the anime, and after a while, it seemed possible to watch the entire thing before I had to go back home. Which is exactly what we did. We finished an entire anime during the sleepover. 






Overall, this sleepover was really fun, but it wasn’t really a sleepover. It was more of a stay over for the night, but sleep is nonexistent. Comment about your own sleepovers (or stay overs) and how long you have stayed up.

3 comments: