Thursday, March 26, 2015

Scared? Me Too...

Hey guys! Finally done with the raps! Well... I think so anyway... Actually I REALLY hope so... Those were torture! So, I'm doing a post on something that a friend (Tali Kottler) inspired me to do a while ago, but haven't gotten to (mostly because of the raps). A post on all of the things in Doctor Who that I find the scariest (by the way, I couldn't think of 10, so I got some of these from some friends. This follower, this follower, and the friend above). Well, here we go!

10. Cybermen
  • Cybermen were the first bad guys in Doctor Who, which is understandable. They are half human and half machine made steal men that like to DELETE or UPGRADE human beings. Kinda scary to have walking around your neighborhood trying to take your brain and turn you into something like them.
Image Courtesy By: TARDIS Wikia
9. Peg Dolls
  • The peg dolls are the nightmare inside of the little boy's closet. Anyone remember this? It was with Smith as The Doctor traveling with Amy and Rory Pond. The little boy had to overcome his fear to stop these dolls from attacking! I mean, their lives depended on a little boy from having glass dolls kill them!



8. Water On Mars
  • The Doctor lands on Mars, and finds a human complex. They extract their water from underground on Mars, and use it for a drink and to grow their food. However, this water is contaminated by an alien, and once consumed the water changes the person. This doesn't seem very scary, but when you watch the episode, trust me. Very creepy. It deserves to be eighth. 
7. The Rooms in "The God Complex"
  • In the God Complex, Amy, Rory, and The Doctor all go to a hotel. In this hotel, there are rooms for every person with their worst nightmare hidden inside. These rooms are really scary to see for each person. However, you never see The Doctor's room. He finds it, but we never see it. However it can be inferred that the person in his room is the war doctor from the Time War.
Image Courtesy By: RadioTimes 
6. The Empty Child
  • The Empty Child, if no one remembers, is the little boy during WWII that was fused to a gas mask and kept searching for his mommy. This episode made me scared of gas masks, and the phrase 'Where's my mommy?' for life.




5. Silence
  • The Silence are the mouthless...
    Wait, sorry, can anyone tell me what I was saying? Oh yeah! The Silence, anyway they are human like creatures......
    What was I talking about again? Ummmm........ Give me a minute please................ THE SILENCE! I remember! Anyway, they are creatures that you can only remember while looking........................
    I'm sorry who are you?
4. Midnight Entity
  • The Midnight Entity is the copy cat. She mimicked whatever anyone said, finally settling on The Doctor's words. This one is really scary because once it starts copying you, the alien begins to have control over your body and mind. 
3. Weeping Angels
  • If you don't know a weeping angel by now, shame. Just shame. 
  • A weeping angel is a statue that can only move when you aren't looking. The phrases "Don't Blink..." and "Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey Stuff" and a few others come from these aliens. The weeping angels once beat The Doctor and are the end for Amy and Rory Pond. 
Image Courtesy By: imgfave
A TOTALLY accurate representation.
2. Vashta Nerada 
  • Creatures in shadows. In a library. That eat you alive and turn you into skeletons. If you are not freaked out yet. GO AWAY. I don't care if I should want more readers on this blog. 
  • I am now scared of two shadows, and every time I see two, I freak. So if you aren't scared by this, then seriously, GO AWAY. Bye!








1. A doll sized weeping angel, wearing a gas mask, with two shadows, and you forget it once you have seen it
  • Yeah. I know that this doesn't exist, but a friend of mine made it up, and I find it the scariest and creepiest by far. It's a combination of a bunch of the creepiest and scariest aliens in Doctor Who, and would probably be the most formidable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment