Sunday, July 19, 2015

Summer Time With Tons Of Fun!

School has been over for a while, and now there's only about a month left! It's kinda scary. Anyway, I was looking at some old school stuff and came across this blog again. I think I should keep going with it. It'll give me something to do every once in a while. It might even be really fun! Anyway, I haven't posted anything for a while, so here's what has been happening:

Right after school ended, I volunteered at a VBS (Vacation Bible School) Camp at my church. It lasted a week, and was really fun! I was a crew leader of six 3rd and 4th graders! I loved it, and even got to see some friends at the camp who were volunteering as well. After that, I relaxed for a week, and the next weekend I volunteered at a different VBS Camp. This was for a different church, and my first time with the program, but it was really fun as well! This time I was with 5th and 6th graders! A few days later I went to see Jurassic World with a few friends, and that was really fun. Now I've seen the first and fourth Jurassic movies! I should probably watch the others, but that's okay. I didn't really do anything for the rest of June, and mostly relaxed or talked to some friends on my phone. On the 29th, I went rafting with Tali Kottler, and we had a great time.
Weekend VBS & My Group
July came by, and I was shocked. I mean, and month of summer has already past! It's scary! Only about a month and a half left before school again! Anyway, I went to YMCA Camp Rodger from the 5th to the 10th. That was really fun. There was horseback riding, archery, crafts, grenade, a dance, and the food was good too! A lot of people from Park City (like me) were in my cabin, and I made a lot of new friends. After that, I immediately flew to St. George, Utah, to have a vacation with my family. We mostly hung around the house, played cards, and once we went on a hike. Finally coming back, the day after there was a costume party at the library for teens! It was great, and a couple of my friends were there too. The costume party was just a few days ago, so I guess that brings us up to date.

For this blog, I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it. I might do more Anime, Doctor Who, TV Show things, but I also just might do what has been going on. I hope that's okay with everyone, and feel free to say anything in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment