Sunday, May 10, 2015

The Last Note

I guess this is it guys, my final post for probably forever. I first thought I might continue this blog, but my English teacher assigned a reflection for the year, and it seemed like a good place to stop writing. I hope my few readers don't mind. (And if you do, please comment, and I will consider to write more over the summer and next year.)

This entire year has been great. There were good times, and there were not so good times during this entire school year. However, I wouldn’t change a thing that had happened. There were many great memories that I will hold on to forever. You can learn from everything that has happened in your life.

This year, I took a couple of challenging classes, fun classes, and even joined a few clubs. I had a hard time in both AP Geography and Honors Biology, but I got through okay. My Robotics and Automation class was great and really fun to learn how to build and program a robot. Also, I joined the National Junior Honors Society, Robotics Club (which even got in the paper), and the Symphony Club. It seems like I had a busy life, but that's what made it interesting!

Anyway I have loved writing this blog, hopefully as much as you loved reading it. I first started writing in September with Doctor Who and talking about the episodes that came out. My english teacher told our class to just write posts, but we would have a vote on the best blog at the end of the year. So you should be able to grab someone’s attention right? 
Image Courtesy By: Slideshare
Yeah, at least according to this, I failed…

After Doctor Who episodes, I moved on to other Doctor Who themed posts. After that, I sometimes wrote about a few other things, including anime, finally settling on TV shows or episodes of something that I have watched recently. I mostly changed what I wrote about because I was running out of ideas! I mean, I was talking about the Doctor Who episodes, then I went on the companions, seasons, and even tried to make it creative. However, it really was just dragging on. So I changed it up and did anime and other TV shows. 

I have changed a lot this year, but I guess that's part of growing up. For the first couple of months that I posted blogs this year, it was almost like the posts were reviews of the Doctor Who episodes that had just come out. However, in the middle of November when the last couple of episodes came out, it seemed like I developed more of a voice in my blog. I hope you saw it too. 

Anyway, even after Doctor Who was over, it seemed like I did more posts that showed a little bit more of my personality. I more posts on things that struck my interest, and not just on British TV show that I have been watching my entire life with my family. I have grown writing this blog, and it has been a really good experience for me. I hope anyone who has been reading this likes what I've done with it as much as I do. 

Again, if you want me to continue to write on this blog, please place a comment and it will be considered. 

No comments:

Post a Comment